About The Iliad Testing Solution for the FedNow SM Service
Iliad’s virtualized FedNow testing solution enables you to quickly prepare your organization’s internal systems for FedNow. There are a number of key features which provide you with confidence and control:
- Supports the testing of all FedNow’s message scenarios.
- Allows the development of the participant’s own tests to ensure your environment is ready.
- Manual testers can run automation using Iliad’s test studio and palettes with a blend of test data.
- FedNow message version updated prior to FedNow releases.
- Supports multiple communication protocols including HTTPS, TCP/IP, MQ.
- Powerful “presentation of results” enables Users to identify where errors have occurred. Test results are readily available, easy to understand and immediately show users where problems lie and their causes.
- Use of centrally managed data rather than localized silos ensures data persistence and availability, while eliminating the possibility of losing test data and configurations.
- Fully simulates the FedNow service and a participant.
- Enables FedNow participants to thoroughly test downstream applications impacted by real-time payments.
- Conditional-based test scenarios with matching response rules. (PACS.002 etc.)
- Tagging of Test Data to allow for test automation and comprehensive regression testing.
- Provides consistent assurance.
- Complements Agile methodologies and DevOps to allow full and continuous automated regression testing.
- Test Data Management – single source of test data, reusability, importation and exportation of data.
Test Systems/Workspaces: easy to use and configure as needed – supports unlimited users across multiple environments. (Dev, SIT, etc).
Part of a suite of market-leading test tools
The FedNow testing solution is an orchestrated version of our t3 virtualized test platform. t3 is used extensively by financial institutions around the world, each benefiting from more control, reduced implementation costs and greater confidence in their innovation projects.
The t3 platform can virtualize an organization’s entire payments infrastructure in a single browser-based platform, including virtualizing FedNow, Fedwire, TCH RTP, Card auths, Open API, etc. This means a financial institution using the platform can extend the solution to support broader payments testing across its organization.