News & analysis from across the industry
Iliad Solutions appoints Kevin Emery as Chief Commercial Officer
June 1st, 2023. Iliad Solutions, a global leader in payments testing, has announced the appointment of Kevin Emery as Chief Commercial Officer. Kevin will oversee commercial activities globally, responsible for sales and marketing in existing markets, and new market development.
Kevin brings a wealth of innovative strategies and experience in the payment industry to Iliad Solutions. He has spent over 20 years in the payments market working for solution providers, as well as payment schemes, like MasterCard and Discover. He joins Iliad from UL Solutions, where Kevin oversaw commercial organizations globally, driving profitable growth, and solution selling with a data driven approach. Prior to his most recent role at UL Solutions, he led the payment services business unit charged with P&L responsibility for UL Solutions global operations.
Anthony Walton, Iliad Solutions’ CEO comments: “We are excited to have Kevin join Iliad as we embark on our next phase of growth. Kevin brings years of experience in the Payments Industry commercializing technology solutions. He is a key appointment to Iliad as we further expand our commercial presence internationally.”
Mr Emery added: “I am thrilled to be joining Iliad as Chief Commercial Officer at this critical and exciting time. Technology is driving huge change in the payments market, Iliad’s cutting-edge software provides a highly differentiated solution offering for Acquirers, PSP, Gateways and Payment Schemes. I look forward to applying my long tenure of commercializing payment testing solutions to ensure Iliad grows as a recognized standard of enabling implementations of payment solutions globally.”
– ENDS –
Photo credit: Kevin Emery, Chief Commercial Officer, Iliad Solutions
Media contact: Martin Ring, FSP, +44 (0)7507 292209
About Iliad Solutions
For over 25 years, Iliad Solutions has been at the forefront of building, implementing and supporting major payment solutions. Our experience has led us to develop the most
comprehensive and resilient test solutions available in the world today, and our global customer base trusts us to take the risk out of payment testing.
With Iliad Solutions, you can:
- automate payment testing, which significantly reduces your project costs.
- simulate a real-world transaction path with multiple legs, interfaces and keys (including tokenisation).
- test the business flow as opposed to simulating individual pieces of the transaction.
- enable your teams to work rapidly, with more control and greater visibility of results.
- forensically analyse test results, which saves time and increases the effectiveness of test teams.
- decrease risk through end-to-end testing in new deployments, which helps to protect your brand from high profile failures.
People using Iliad save time and money, and increase the confidence in their core systems.
Scalable, containerised & cloud-based
t3 can support thousands of testers operating in different ways in hundreds of test teams. Your teams can be testing very different payment components from EMV Enabled Chip card testing to Digital Wallets, Real-time Payments and Clearing and Settlement.
t3 can test all components 24/7, from anywhere in the world. t3 is always on and always connected. The platform works seamlessly with external DevOps tools and can execute tests with complete automation.
t3:Switch is the test engine which powers the t3 platform. This is an enterprise-grade, browser-based, electronic payment testing platform which allows you to automate testing and simulates any end point in a single solution.
- Enterprise simulation and test engine
- 200+ payment interfaces
- OpenAPI Native
- Service Virtualisation
- 5,000 transactions per second
- Cloud native / Hosted service if required
- DevOPS / Agile integration
- Settlement and clearing
Our market-leading test tools are now available on demand. You can select the precise solution you need for your project and your budget.
- Be up and running in days
- Access to the world’s best test platform
- Switch on the services when you need them
- Cloud-based for rapid integration to your development process